Acrylic Polymer Modified Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane Coating for concrete and Masonry Surfaces
Brushbond provides a seamless, waterproof coating suitable for use in water tanks, reservoirs, swimming pools, roofs and to ensure water tightness.
Brushbond effectively protects against concrete decay providing a long lasting barrier to waterborne corrosive salts and atmospheric gases.
Brushbond is designed to re-face and even out variations in concrete and masonry surfaces.
Brushbond effectively seals concrete masonry walls and bridges the shrinkage cracks which are static.
Brushbond provides a tough and durable coating which cannot be easily damaged or worn away.Advantages
- Minimum surface preparation needed - Low labour costs.
- Applied directly to the damp concrete and masonry
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Non-toxic-ideal for potable water tanks
- Waterproof - Excellent for damp-proofing basements
- Breathable-allows transmission of water vapour from interior of building
- Excellent for concrete roof, leaking brick and masonry walls
- Good resistance to Carbon dioxide and Chloride ion diffusion